• Top part: 100% polyester, 600D
• Bottom part: 100% polyester, 900D
• Dimensions: 18″ × 11½″ × 6¼'' (45.7 × 29.2 × 15.9 cm)
• Product weight: 1.02 lbs (464 g)
• Capacity: 5.5 gallons (21 l)
• Max weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• Large inside pocket with a 15″ laptop sleeve
• 2 slip side pockets for water bottles
• Front zip pocket with embroidered Champion brand logo, containing an organizational compartment (a pocket with zip closure, 2 pouches for phone and passport, and 3 pen holders)
• Top carry handle
• Top zipper with 2 sliders and zipper pullers
• Soft, padded mesh back with Champion brand logo
• Padded ergonomic polyester bag straps with plastic strap regulators and Champion brand label on the left strap
After ordering a Gaming PC our custom build manager will contact you by email with any questions that may need answered on your PC Build. If you have any special requests or want to change something about your build, we make sure that happens! We will also ask for your social accounts and twitch if you have one so others can get excited about YOUR PC Build as well! Once your build details are locked in, and all your custom pieces and parts arrive, it gets assigned to a Builder!
Build Time: Build time is always different, this is due to every computer having a varying level of complexity. Sometimes we are waiting for the customer to make a choice on colors, designs, laser etching. Some introductory builds can take a week or less. Some of our absolute monster builds can take up to 3 weeks! When you order a Gaming PC from Overkill Computers you get a custom experience different from ANY other company. We are a small team, so you will get messages directly from YOUR computer builder with updates on YOUR build! Many times we will have cool or new products that we are using in house, and if we have the ability to use something new or exciting for your build, we ask if you want it! You get to know who built your PC and even have their number if you have questions!
Shipping: We take shipping these beasts very seriously… For smaller PC’s we use instapak expanding foam on the interior of the PC. Then we put the PC in its original protective box. Then we put that box inside a THICK double walled box with foam surrounding that. We also use fiber glass reinforced tape to seal it shut! For our MASSIVE Gaming PC’s we still use lots of foam and the original box, then we take that and package it inside of a wooden crate with a pallet base. These are then shipped UPS Freight on a special semi truck with a lift gate!
Returns: a) Refunds are only issued if the custom build cancellation is BEFORE the build has started. Refunds are for the sale amount at current selling market value and does not include shipping charges. Additionally, a 15% restocking fee is applied to computer systems unless all of the two items below have been met:
1. Your cancellation was approved before the parts have been ordered.
2. The order could not be completed due to a shortage of parts.
b) All sales are final and not eligible for a refund once the parts have been ordered and received to our warehouse location. Returned merchandise must include its original packaging, manuals, and all accessories. All sales on software items are final. Opened accessories such as the monitor and speakers
will not be refunded OverKill Computers will not refund shipping costs and will not pay shipping for returning packages. ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE
FOR ALL SHIPPING FEES FOR WARRANTY RETURNS. Before making any return, back up all software and data and remove any personal information, confidential information or private content which you do not want viewed or used by any third party. Overkill Computers is not liable for lost data or misuse of
data on computers that are returned for any reason.
Non-Computer Merchandise Returns: (Shirts and swag from the Merchandise Store) 100% Money back Guarantee!