- No Pre-built stuff here!! We work with you when you order this build! We get your vision and make you something truly Overkill....
- After purchasing this build we contact you within less than 24 hours to start setting up your build...
- We get your vision! This computer can be customized to your liking! Color, laser etching, lighting, special parts choices. This computer will be designed for you!
- We Start Building! As we build this computer we update you on your build personally and over social media! And sometimes... if you go overkill enough, we even make videos like the ones you see on our YouTube Channel!
- Once the Build is complete...We meticulously package your PC in wooden crate, Insure it and then ship it!
These are all hand made custom computers. When you order a computer we instantly start processing your payment and order. You will be contacted by us within 24 hours of purchasing the computer during normal working hours to discuss your computer build, design, and your vision. Once we have decided upon the design and you have signed our documentation, we will order your parts! Once parts arrive your computer will be added to our build queue to begin assembly! We keep you updated throughout the build process through our ticketing system.
Build Time: Build time is always different, this is due to every computer having a varying level of complexity. Sometimes we are waiting for the customer to make a choice on colors, designs, laser etching. Some introductory builds can take a week or less. Some of our absolute monster builds can take up to 3 weeks! Lets face it, you cant rush perfection. We are building you a masterpiece.
Shipping: a) As of now, we ship domestically only within the U.S.A. & Canada. We do not ship internationally at this time. b)Incorrect addresses will face a charge from the shipper to change the destination address. The customer agrees that if the address is wrong, OverKill Computers is authorized to charge your credit card for these fees. This charge originates from the courier having to re-route the package. c) All orders will be subject to a 48hr waiting period for funds to clear. Once cleared, the order will be processed and parts will be ordered to our facility. Our builds will begin once all parts have been received and it is your turn in the queue. Some parts may be coming from vendors overseas which may require extra shipping time. We will try to notify you after all orders have been placed on the approximate arrival time of the parts on request.
Returns: a) Refunds are only issued if the custom build cancellation is BEFORE the build has started. Refunds are for the sale amount at current selling market value and does not include shipping charges. Additionally, a 15% restocking fee is applied to computer systems unless all of the two items below have been met:
1. Your cancellation was approved before the parts have been ordered.
2. The order could not be completed due to a shortage of parts.
b) All sales are final and not eligible for a refund once the parts have been ordered and received to our warehouse location. Returned merchandise must include its original packaging, manuals, and all accessories. All sales on software items are final. Opened accessories such as the monitor and speakers
will not be refunded OverKill Computers will not refund shipping costs and will not pay shipping for returning packages. ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE
FOR ALL SHIPPING FEES FOR WARRANTY RETURNS. Before making any return, back up all software and data and remove any personal information, confidential information or private content which you do not want viewed or used by any third party. OverKill Computers is not liable for lost data or misuse of
data on computers that are returned for any reason.
Non-Computer Merchandise Returns: (Shirts and swag from the Merchandise Store) 100% Money back Guarantee!